Seeking Bold, Inspired Leaders
Envision Saint John: The Regional Growth Agency is the backbone economic development organization helping to accelerate growth for the Saint John Region. Our role is to attract people, visitors, business, and investment.
Our team works in collaboration with local, national, and international partners to build an inclusive, sustainable, entrepreneurial, and prosperous region.
As Growth Coordinator, you will be an integral member of the team, acting as a resource on various files. Every day brings a new challenge and opportunity to support transformational initiatives.
What you will do:
As a member of the Growth Team, you will:
- Coordinate strategic initiatives and activities aligned with Agency priorities.
- Serve as the primary liaison for external stakeholders to navigate and access available regional resources and support. (Entrepreneurs, Individuals, Service Providers, among others)
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on strategic initiatives' performance and outcomes.
- Collaborate internally to leverage agency core services to meet critical objectives.
- Prepare preliminary analytical research reports and make recommendations.
- Actively participate in networking events.
- Provide administrative and event support to the team as required.
- Take on other responsibilities as required.
- 1-5 years of experience in project operations or coordination. Experience or post-secondary education in the following areas will be considered an asset: Business, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Event Logistics, Settlement Services, Workforce Development, and E-learning.
- Have a growth mindset, lead with ‘yes,’ and believe in win-win solutions.
- You have demonstrated problem-solving and project coordinator skills.
- You are a dynamic and driven team player and have demonstrable evidence of success in these areas: self-responsibility, high ambition and drive, positive outlook, high self-awareness, goal setting, accountability, and collaboration.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are motivated to make a difference in your community.
- English essential - both written and verbal.
- French and other languages will be considered an asset.
Why Envision Saint John?
- A Culture of Inclusivity: We embrace and celebrate individual differences, creating an inclusive environment where every team member's voice is valued. We believe in harnessing the collective power of diverse perspectives to drive creativity and excellence in everything we do.
- Empowerment and Autonomy: We trust our employees to make informed decisions and take ownership of their work. Empowerment and autonomy are the pillars of our work culture, allowing you to unleash your full potential and bring your best ideas to life.
- Collaboration at Its Best: You'll be part of a collaborative ecosystem that encourages open communication and cross-functional collaboration. Together, we create a supportive network that helps each other succeed.
- Work-Life Balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our flexible work arrangements and generous time-off policies enable you to achieve harmony between your personal and professional life.
- A Welcoming Workspace: Our modern, state-of-the-art office is designed to inspire creativity and productivity. Comfortable breakout areas, well-equipped facilities, and a fun-filled ambiance make it a second home for our employees. Our office is centrally located in beautiful uptown Saint John, New Brunswick, with sweeping views of the region.
- Salary Scale - $55,914 to $61,712
- Health and wellness programs
- Retirement savings plans
- Regular team-building activities and social events
- Opportunities for professional development
How to apply:
Please submit your cover letter and resume to:
Joelle Hanrahan, HR & Strategic Recruitment Manager
Email: [email protected]
Deadline to apply:
December 8, 2023, 5:00PM AST We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Envision Saint John is committed to employment equity, fostering diversity within our community, and developing an inclusive workplace that reflects the richness of the broader community that we serve.