Marie Langlois, Local Development Manager for the LIFPA Don Bosco Saint John
Home to Atlantic Canada’s largest port by volume, Saint John is a strategic global gateway offering an intermodal transportation and logistics hub with three class one rail lines and highway system, all located one hour from the United States border.
- Port Saint John offers global connections to 500 ports worldwide with a $247 million investment currently underway to support increased cargo traffic.
- Time zone advantage makes it easy to connect with Europe and the Pacific Seaboards in the same business day.
- Home to global headquarters for major businesses like Cooke Inc., Crosby’s Molasses, Innovatia, Irving Oil, J.D. Irving, Limited, Lorneville Mechanical, Mariner and Moosehead Breweries.
- The most diverse energy assets in Canada: nuclear, natural gas, oil and gas, hydro-electric, and wind.
- Significant real estate developments underway, including the $300 million Fundy Quay project on the Saint John waterfront.